Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged

Ive been tagged by Sarah.

10 years ago I was taking care of my dd's then 8and 13..only beginning to learn the joys of parenting a teenager! I was already working in home health, paying on our first mortage!

Five things to do today
1. Work
2. wash the car
3. Do some laundry
4. Attend/HOST the pizza party for Sadie's birthday tonight at our local Italian place....Up to 20 teenagers possible!!!!
5. Blog and check out twopeasinabucket.com


Snack I enjoy White Cheddar Popcorn....VERY fattening though!

Things I would do if a MillionaireQUIT WORK....TRAVEL, probably mostly mission trips. GIVE money away!

Places I have livedNC, WA, GA, NC, TX,????who know what's next!

4people I am tagging....Pat, TOnya, Theresa, Kim

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you played along! Hope Sadie's party was lots of fun. We just got home a few minutes ago. Maybe we can talk tomorrow? :)

Kim said...

Fun :)
I don't know who to tag ;)
Sounds like Sadie's party was HUGE!!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to Sadie. Don't worry she'll always be your baby.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Sadie.. i finally did my tag survey.. sorry it took so long..